2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously he can do one in my eyes. Sign Pope or Heaton in January and give him some competition as he's become a big headed tit since the WC "get the rave on" shut up Jordan.

It wasn't anything to do with him being tall. He tried, inexplicably, to touch the ball back into play.

It's about him being absolutely thick, as you watch that and touch it over the bar if not sure.

I've never seen a 'keeper even try to do what he did tonight before.

I can see he wanted to claim the ball. What an idiot.

What's he even trying to do, that's the most embarassing and unforgivable part.

It looks like he's genuinely tipped it back in to play when all he needs to do is have any common sense to position himself and tip it over the bar and try and deal with the corner, if they score from the corner least he does the fundamental's correct.

Instead all the blame falls on him now for an absolute idiotic decision to cost us the game.
He doesn’t touch that and it hits the back of the bar and goes out. Absolutely IDIOTIC!

Im just interested now what approach he goes for in the interview. Never has struck me as the "yeah sorry lads, I made an absolute farce of that and I feel a right cock" type of guy

Inappropriate Language
Acts the dogs bollocks but cost us the last two games at Anfield, with [Poor language removed] mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.