Transfer Rumour Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short term contract could work out well. He was one of the most underrated defenders in the league.

Ok, he’s from Norn Iron so obviously I’m a bit biased but we’ve always done well-ish with our Irish signings.

Not too sure if we actually need a centre back. Can only think we do if we get shot of one of Holgate, Keane or Branthwaite and need a backup

How is this thread open when it came from someone saying "Johnny Evans" in a everton training clip. I said zsa zsa gabor in work yesterday and she's not coming to do a shift. Its also been poo pooed by credible sauces.

Yet the gnonto thread was closed for lack of credibility :Blink:

Not too sure if we actually need a centre back. Can only think we do if we get shot of one of Holgate, Keane or Branthwaite and need a backup
Holgate and Keane aren't good enough, that's been shown repeatedly. Branthwaite is young and inexperienced, I can't see him playing 30+ games in the coming season. We need another centre back, that's clear.

Not Evans, obviously.

It was the worst con of all time.

But some Everton fans are just conditioned now to expect the very worst and even hope for it...we saw that too often during that relegation struggle last season.

It's a terrible mentality to have.

It's the mentality of nearly 30 years of failure, don't blame the fans Dave blame our owners/ Chairman/ board over that period. For a short period we had the money, what we've never had is the knowhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.