2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe play 5 at the back and 3 in midfield and Gordon up with DCL and try and be very hard to beat and go and nick a 1-0
I think now, this is probably our best way to go about this game now that we have all of our key creative players out for this one. If we try and play our usual way, I think it'll play into Newcastle's hands as they'll look to be hard to break down and hit us on the counter as, whereas if do likewise then it'll be role reversal and looking at Newcastle so far this season, they haven't looked particularly great at the back, more so when they don't have the protection and hitting them on the break probably will be our best chance of getting 3 points from this game.

Big game for him today, massive emphasis on him and Niels to get forward, provide width. Been unlucky with the timing for of his injury so hope he puts in a really good performance.

I’m not one for overreacting but I think he could be the worst player to ever play for us, after Davies.

He's not the worst but he doesn't have any pace, creativity and can't cross which is needed for his position, defensively he's fine the problem is attacking where he's gash

Status
Not open for further replies.