Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny aint making it here, so whats the point in keeping him?

Send Sidney back, sell Kenny, keep Coleman as back up, hopefully to be replaced by John or another yoot.

Keeping a player like Kenny who will never be good enough just to block the progress of somebody better seems pointless to me.

Coleman has shown enough for me, hes not the player he was, but hes defo not finished.

I was saying we couldnt comment much as he was barely involved 1st half.

2nd half was a shocker...

.....sadly, I’m of the view that if Kenny was outstanding he wouldn’t be on loan.
Exactly this, if he was good enough he would've never been sent out in the first place, especially considering how weak we are in the RB position.

Fullbacks are of mucho importance in the modern game. Being a nice lad and a Blue doesn’t mean he’s good enough unfortunately.

Does a lot of pointing with his arms/hands and basically can't be bothered to track his man when teams break at pace. On that performance it’s a no from me but some players going to be more rusty than others so not going to write him off totally based on today but doesn’t fill you with confidence he’s going to make the RB position his at Everton.

Does a lot of pointing with his arms/hands and basically can't be bothered to track his man when teams break at pace. On that performance it’s a no from me but some players going to be more rusty than others so not going to write him off totally based on today but doesn’t fill you with confidence he’s going to make the RB position his at Everton.
Gylfi likes this

Status
Not open for further replies.