Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowhere near good enough for us. Most of those people who think so are those who think Scousers are somehow superior than other professional footballers. Get what we can, move Seamus to backup and get a proper right back in.

Nowhere near good enough for us. Most of those people who think so are those who think Scousers are somehow superior than other professional footballers. Get what we can, move Seamus to backup and get a proper right back in.

I imagine you've watched him closely this season at Schalke then? I'd like to hear reviews of his first season as a first choice RB rather than people judging him based on performances over 12 months with 4 different clowns in charge of the club.

Reading the Schalke forums, he's a very hot and cold sort of player for them.

I think he can do a job for us going forward.

....he wants to play and I imagine his experience in Germany will leave him looking for a new challenge. I can’t see him wanting to return and I doubt he’s being considered 1st choice no2 by Ancelotti/Brands.

Saying that, I thought the same about Holgate, although I think circumstances transpired to him getting a run in the team. I doubt Kenny is envisaging being an Everton player next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.