Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stated he never overlapped into the opposition half much- he had a cracking shot that hit the woodwork for us -Oh and he has scored for his loan club - Hibbert never scored in any competitive game for us....
John Jo is still young posters on here were writing DCL off this season.....

Ive watched every game hes played for us. I even remember that cracking own goal he scored.

Have you watched him in Germany Joey?

He was very poor for us, hence why he was sent on loan in the hope that game time kicks him on, maybe you can tell me if hes kicked on? Cos I assume you have watched him loads.

Ive watched every game hes played for us. I even remember that cracking own goal he scored.

Have you watched him in Germany Joey?

He was very poor for us, hence why he was sent on loan in the hope that game time kicks him on, maybe you can tell me if hes kicked on? Cos I assume you have watched him loads.
Watched him on all the stream games home , and away My older Brother reckon he has watched him play for Schalke, and he has been very impressive in fact better than anything we have at right back atm...

I watched all Jon Jos Everton games.....looked a good prospect Coleman is 31 been a great right back Sidbe imo no need to have loaned him this season any rate we need John Jo back and a new right back ....

So you havent watched him in Germany, thus you have no idea if hes good enough or not, thats all you had to say.

The player I saw for Everton isnt good enough and was vastly worse than Sidney and Coleman.

But I havent watched him recently so I personally have no idea if hes improved, everything I can read tells me he hasnt.

So you havent watched him in Germany, thus you have no idea if hes good enough or not, thats all you had to say.

The player I saw for Everton isnt good enough and was vastly worse than Sidney and Coleman.

But I havent watched him recently so I personally have no idea if hes improved, everything I can read tells me he hasnt.
Mr. Goat, would you be ok with signing Sidibe to be the starter at the beginning of the season, bring JJK back to play cup games and rest games to compete with the starting gig. Sell Coleman off and thank him for his service?

Mr. Goat, would you be ok with signing Sidibe to be the starter at the beginning of the season, bring JJK back to play cup games and rest games to compete with the starting gig. Sell Coleman off and thank him for his service?

Not really mate, that doesnt really help JJK or Coleman.

He needs games, I would, based on my very, very limited knowledge of JJK, sell him and put in a buyback similar to Geris, something like 10m, 12m BB 1st year, 14m 2nd and so on.

JJK would fetch more than Coleman, especially coming off the back of a full season of game time.

I think my main problem is that none of our 3 RBs are top class and ideally we would probably need 2, but for me the best option currently is sell JJK, buy Sidney and let him and Coleman fight it out. Keep our fairly limited budget for other positions.

Not really mate, that doesnt really help JJK or Coleman.

He needs games, I would, based on my very, very limited knowledge of JJK, sell him and put in a buyback similar to Geris, something like 10m, 12m BB 1st year, 14m 2nd and so on.

JJK would fetch more than Coleman, especially coming off the back of a full season of game time.

I think my main problem is that none of our 3 RBs are top class and ideally we would probably need 2, but for me the best option currently is sell JJK, buy Sidney and let him and Coleman fight it out. Keep our fairly limited budget for other positions.
I honestly wouldnt mind going out for Denzel Dumfries out of PSV since we are obsessed with that link due to Brands. The guy is 23 and on his way to being class

If we can get a top top CB in during the summer I think JJK will become our 1st choice right back.

It must be really tough trying to get into the 1st team from Academy football especially when you come in and play alongside the likes of Keane and Mina. You're bound to make mistakes. If you put a young Maldini into our current defence he'd look garage.

If we can get a top top CB in during the summer I think JJK will become our 1st choice right back.

It must be really tough trying to get into the 1st team from Academy football especially when you come in and play alongside the likes of Keane and Mina. You're bound to make mistakes. If you put a young Maldini into our current defence he'd look garage.

Im not sure thats right.

Baines and Coleman managed to shine despite playing for us.

Saying other players make JJK look League One is quite the take.

Lets give Garbutt another 5 years in that case.

That's why they, Spurs, and Chelsea are looking to sign him .......

Status
Not open for further replies.