Jonathan Dos Santos (loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca reservers are currently about 7th in Liga B division. (Championship) So it's not that ridiculous a decision.

Actually they're 5th and in a promtion playoff spot. If Barca B earn promotion, do Barca really get two teams in the top flight? How would that work? I know it's off topic, but I'm kind of curious.

Actually they're 5th and in a promtion playoff spot. If Barca B earn promotion, do Barca really get two teams in the top flight? How would that work? I know it's off topic, but I'm kind of curious.

If Football Manager has it right, they can't be promoted, and the playoff spot/promotion place goes to the team below them. That seems quite reasonable, as there's an obvious conflict of interest otherwise..

If Football Manager has it right, they can't be promoted, and the playoff spot/promotion place goes to the team below them. That seems quite reasonable, as there's an obvious conflict of interest otherwise..

Agreed. That's what I assumed, but I wasn't sure. Absolutely makes sense though. Otherwise B would intentionally drop points against A. Should have known considering Villareal B got relegated last year even though they finished mid table due to their first team being relegated. Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.