Joleon Lescott interview is on Football focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Just started and they mentioned it at the top of the show, don't know what time it's on, mind.

we have had eduardo and wenger, now hutton is on. lescott might get 20 seconds in the final minute of the show. bit like the agenda on motd.

Just seen the refs taking penalties for Sport Relief.

Unfortunately Twattenburg didn't slip on the ball, snap his neck and simultaneously [Poor language removed] and piss himself a he lay on the ground twitching.

just a shame, that's all.

Lescotts on now btw

And it's over.

Lescott looked SO nervous, could hear his voice quivering with nerves a bit, he didn't say anything new, just a "yeah I'm doing well and hopefully will keep improving" type of chat.

And who would have thought it, Lawro reckons Liverpool will finish fourth :rolls eyes:

Last edited:
There's a piece on Everton that's just about to start on Soccer Saturday, dying to hear what Thompson has to say !

Great peice on a fan who has bought a house across the road from Goodison for match days, for him and his mates!

Phil Thompson is a p**k with ears "Last time Everton where in Europe they didnt get a chance to book a hotel" I hate him, come on Bolton!

Great peice on a fan who has bought a house across the road from Goodison for match days, for him and his mates!

Phil Thompson is a p**k with ears "Last time Everton where in Europe they didnt get a chance to book a hotel" I hate him, come on Bolton!

Yeah, i think his name was Raymond Parr, and i never knew he appeared on Wogan with the rest of the 1st team squad singing ' here we go ' It was good to see John Bailey again, still a headcase too.

As for Thompson..he's just a vast slug.

Saw abit of it in the services on the motorway while doing pass plus, anyone got a link?

Just seen the refs taking penalties for Sport Relief.

Unfortunately Twattenburg didn't slip on the ball, snap his neck and simultaneously [Poor language removed] and piss himself a he lay on the ground twitching.

just a shame, that's all.

Didn't think he knew what a penalty was.

Wow after watching that interview i can start to believe the stories of Joleon knocking on the ghaffers door asking to be reassured he would be used at centre back in the future. How many times did he mention playing out of position and knowing that hes not gonna get into the england squad at left back?
Don't worry son, when Bains gets a run in the team and shows his stuff at left back youll be back in the centre before ya know it!

One heck of a player and future captain for sure (assuming he's still here in afew years *crosses fingers*)

Status
Not open for further replies.