Joleon lescot everton fc .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Player Valuation: £225k
the piece on our web site Exspecting Lescot to show captain qaulity I fully agree he should drive round england show JOHN TERRY, RIO FERDINAND AND CO
OH AND ALL LIVERPOOLS TEAM MINUS TORRES HOW TO MAKE SCORING GOALS
LOOK SO BLOODY SIMPLE FROM A LEFT BACK POSITION AS WELL AS RUNNING DOWN THE WING PUTTING IN CROSSES FOR THE FORWARDS NOT TO MENTION
HOLDING ON TO THE BALL IN MIDFIELD WHILE WE COUNTER ATTACK ETC ETC
ETC ETC ETC ETC MAYBE DAVY IS TRYING TO KEEP THE WAGE RISE MINIMAL
OR IS SOME ONE HAVIN A LAUGH HAVIN A GRIN YAKUBU SCORES AND EVERTON WIN CAPTAIN I THINK HES A BLOODY MARVELL-OUS LAD ENOUGH SAID

think hes still a bit self conscious about the scarring and hair line. not seen an interview yet where the car accident wasn't brought up by him or the interviewer.

and its winter.

if you check the football focus thread i put a link in there from last years interview with him and its an ace interview!!!!!!!!!!

but hes defo looking like a future captian in my eyes!!!!!

I think jagielka would be a good captian, he shouts more on the pitch, lescott is quite a quiet player...and also jagielka has the experience of being captain too...

But nevilles a good captain, an i dont think moyes will sell him...so were stuck with him for another 3 or 4 years...

Jagielka would be a much better captain tbf.

I don't often disagree with you buddy, but this is one of those occasions. Jags may be able to hold a skippers role here and now, but I believe that J.Lo is a legend in the making. His only fault in my honest opinion is his humbleness. He is the only one that does not believe what he is capable of. Once he comes to terms with that then he will step up as a new Labby.

Just my hunch/opinion/dream though.

I love him. He makes me giddy and my tummy feel all funny.

Hat is clearly there due to the same reason I used to wear zip up tops up to my nose when I was a spotty teen.

Most people still play by the rules of the playground. We don't realise that most people (adults) don't notice anything.....ever.....

Ok, that is definitely my last glass of wine.

I don't often disagree with you buddy, but this is one of those occasions. Jags may be able to hold a skippers role here and now, but I believe that J.Lo is a legend in the making. His only fault in my honest opinion is his humbleness. He is the only one that does not believe what he is capable of. Once he comes to terms with that then he will step up as a new Labby.

Just my hunch/opinion/dream though.

I agree, but i think Jagielka has got the expierence from Sheffield United.

You always see him shouting and leading the back line.

Lescott can defo be a future captain in the making but i'm not sure at the moment.

I agree, but i think Jagielka has got the expierence from Sheffield United.

You always see him shouting and leading the back line.

Lescott can defo be a future captain in the making but i'm not sure at the moment.

I agree. I was thinking about the future. So I guess I don't disagree with you after all. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.