John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/
Lescott won 2 prem titles an fa cup and a league cup, in 5 seasons.Stones won the prem, fa and league cups how hasn't it worked out for them.

Exactly, played under the most talented manager in the world, won trophies, played in the champions league every year, earned far more money. Neither of these are thinking they should have stayed at Everton.

It’s a no from me
I prefer defenders who can defend first and foremost, give me row z big bad bruiser any day of the week.
someone who will put his foot through the ball and the opposing forward at the same time, like Dave Watson used to do.
John Stones is garbage. We had Pep rar off and he knows it.

That Dave Watson player has a place, but we need a centre back that can play too.

A big row z bruiser gets us pretty much nowhere these days and it’s no surprise that it’s the likes of Burnley, stoke and such that have them, and not the teams in the spots we want to be challenging for.

Think we ought to see if Chelsea are willing to sell Zouma in the summer. Doesn't seem to be going to well for him down there. He was great for us last season. Less error prone and should be considerably cheaper that Stones. Hope he will push for a move, he certainly seemed to like it here.

Good enough to make 10 PL appearances for City so far this season but not good enough for Everton.

Get a grip and get him in ffs LoL.

lol

No he’s a fraud and pep has seen through him just like he did Hart, we have enough defenders that can’t defend.
This.
And
If he was in any way good enough he would've got games in Barnsley's midfield - but he didn't. So what makes people think he could play in ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.