John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that Stones 'does not want to be here.' Its more a case of Stones is so confused he doesn't know were he wants to be.Everton just need to take charge and say simply.' Request rejected' We know you'll be professional about this. You have a contract.'

I find much merit in this.

John, like the rest of us, probably seeks certainty in his life and whilst having choices is everyone's perfect life, it also makes for confusion.

Once the window closes and he is back in his comfort zone, he will knuckle down and the fans will forget all about this sorry saga.

Any player who doesn't want to play for Everton football club needs to be punted on and quick smart. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum is our moto and a player who doesn't want to play in the blue of Everton goes against all that.

Boot this lad out the door and be quick about it. If its 35m and add on's, so be it. Having him hanging about the dressing room will only end up poisoning team morale. Get rid.

Let's not forget, we are run by BK and his merry bunch, Stones is this year's transfer pony, as in previous and for now many years...... we sell to buy, IMO JS has been told to put the request in, will go for somewhere north of 35m, Bobby will get somewhere south of 15m, the other 20+m will disappear into the mysterious operating costs black hole. Absolutely no change from previous and forthcoming years.

what was it , 2 weeks ago he was telling sky how he was happy here and didn't want to leave ? he has had all summer to state he wanted to go. we have days before the window shuts.

the timing and about turn of his position = judas

Wasn't it before the Chelsea interest came out that he said he was happy at the club?

Agree about the timing but grown men calling a 21 year old kid a Judas for having some ambition is a bit pathetic in my eyes. It's a step up in any way you look at it. Obviously I said in my last post I think he should wait for next season but it's still a step up for him.

At this stage they don't have to say anything,this is like a game of poker,first one to blink, and things like that, next move is up to Chelsiki, they know of the transfer request,now it's up to them to come back.
Nonsense if they dont want to sell like they have claimed come out and publically reject it, settle the fans and it makes the statement we arent small time pushovers.

The silence thus far is deafening

Everton. As usual well and truly. Shafted over this law of the jungle about time efc took a stance and refuse the bid until at least. 50 mill

At this stage they don't have to say anything,this is like a game of poker,first one to blink, and things like that, next move is up to Chelsiki, they know of the transfer request,now it's up to them to come back.
This has the Lescott transfer written all over it, and remember what happened in his final game for us when he obviously didnt want to be here.
We have no option as to get rid now, but for our PRICE and too anyone apart from that plastic blue team made 2003 by some bored russian with pots of cash.

Nonsense if they dont want to sell like they have claimed come out and publically reject it, settle the fans and it makes the statement we arent small time pushovers.

The silence thus far is deafening
Not nonsense at all, this is biz,next move is Chelski's

If Martinez has actually said £45m then hopefully he has some idea of what to do with the cash when he gets it
We all know what he's going to do with it.

Pay off what's left of the Rom Money, give some to Barnsley, then drive around South America in a white suit smoking a crack pipe and throwing notes at any teenager he sees kicking a ball in the street to lure them all into a shipping container marked "For the Future"

Status
Not open for further replies.