John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho reckons that Zouma is worth 26m? So why bid 20m for the best young english defender. Just a typical plan to turn the players head just as man city did with Lescott.The blokes a total joke. Atleast we won our trophys chelsea, not bought them!

Actually we bought most of them.

We werent called The Mersey Millionares for nothing.

Chelsea in stretching the rules shocker.

They're trying to unsettle the player and ensuring that they keep the story in the headlines.

Let's get real, it's going to turn his head, there's no getting away from that fact. They're the Champions, they'll have no doubt already told his agent that they'll pay him £100k a week, he knows Terry is on his last legs and he may never get another chance at the very top level, as football is a fickle business.

Given the choice he's going to want this to happen, and whilst I'm fairly certain he's not going to jump up down, I'm equally certain that he'll let that be known internally.

This is all over bar the shouting chaps, it's merely down to the total and the structure of the fee now imho.

Rooney wasn't the finished article but he was just off the back of a successful European championships, scored a Champions League hat-trick on his debut and has never been out of the United or England team since then.

Got to admit that when he played for Everton and England he had bums off the seats expecting something great to happen. Since he left Everton he hasn't had a good campaign with England in any major finals and he doesn't get bums off seats anymore. He has been great for Man Utd but I still believe not as great as the cameo he had for Everton. I personally don't think he developed into the player we expected and fell somewhat short. Again I say after Everton he was great but not as great as we thought he would be and nowhere near one of the best in the world. He was extra special at Everton and for England when he was an Everton player.

GOMIS STAYING PUT

Swansea are to resist any attempts by Al Ahli to lure French striker Bafetimbi Gomis, 29, to Dubai this summer.

"He (Gomis) is here to stay," said Swans boss Garry Monk

Well Garry Monk knocked that on the head, should we be doing that?

Also another point and off topic, surely Kone would love a little move out to Dubai

We did knock it on its head last week!

"He is here to stay" - Swansea
"Stones is an Everton player full stop" - Everton.

Both statements exactly the same.

It's disgusting isn't it mate that a player is actively trying to get the player to move via the media. I hope it gets to the point where we just reject any bid no matter how ridiculously high the offer is and Stones isn't arsed.

Chelsea ffs, calling us a small club. I just ain't having that whatsoever from a no mark like Cahill.
Yeh how can chelsea call us a small club, have we been in and out the lower leagues as they have? How many trophies has abramovich bought them? Still not 9 leagues! There the small team just with an owner with money to waste and a manager who is like a spoilt rich kid in a sweet shop.

Cash has always been King.

United bought all their Premier League titles, Blackburn the same.

Money talks these days, more than it used to, but cash has always been king.

United are different now, to be fair, as they make more in revenue than any other club in the world I think. If Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour left Chelsea and City would be goosed.

Yeh how can chelsea call us a small club, have we been in and out the lower leagues as they have? How many trophies has abramovich bought them? Still not 9 leagues! There the small team just with an owner with money to waste and a manager who is like a spoilt rich kid in a sweet shop.

Saying that though, you have to remember, football only started in 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.