John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other video of him walking off, he does look to turn back, like hes notice something, until someone ushers him back in the tunnel

Yep, you can also see the feller who is abusing him, with a blue jacket at around 18 seconds, right next to the players pointing his phone at Stones

Nice one to the lad who called him a rat though and the small minority of others who did the same. 99% of the away end got behind the team and a large amount clapped Stones to shut up the disgruntled few. But now we're getting a rewriting of what went on from the media and by fans of other clubs who weren't at the game that have only seen this rat video. Everton fans now getting called all sorts by know nothings.

Really done us proud that lad.

Don't even think it was that bad abuse really. Not condoning it, mind, but players get worse than that all match. Look at Distin, he got out all match and went over to confront the 'fan' after.

Some people just like to heckle. Shouldn't paint the whole club with the same brush tho..
I always used to give Aldo loads,and still do,when I can like.

I am not generalising about the whole fan set, just that one fan involved. I think you can see Stones here's it by the fact he looks over and his body language after.

I still don't think Stones would have heard it.....there were thousands of people letting the players know what they thought of the first half display.

It sounds very loud to us because the berk was right beside the phone.

We will never know of course, but I still think it highly unlikely John would have heard it.

And as for looking up, it could have been anything which caught his eye.

Actually there was a bloke last night posted that he was stood right behind the culprit.

I can't recall who it was but if he happens to read this exchange, perhaps he would let us know if he thought the outburst was loud enough to carry that distance.

2q3c6ix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.