John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know it was one fan.

And I would doubt John even heard the bugger.
He seemed to look up when he shouted it like.

What gets me is not just the tool shouting it, but either him or some other brain dead moron uploading it onto social media, where it's now been grasped by the nationals. Talk about shoot yourself in the foot ffs.

I would say the board stand four square behind Bobby.

There was silence yesterday because EFC had more important things to concentrate on.

A football match.

Afterwards Everton Football Club spoke with one voice and that voice was the voice of the public face of EFC.

Roberto Martinez.

I think people should now accept this at face value and stop looking for hidden agendas.

Yesterday we had the ludicrous accusations that the board had "forced" Stones to hand in his transfer request.

Time to face facts......Stones is going nowhere.

Niw, there is a downside to this......@bizzaro is off the hook :p

But Jon Woods said, on film that Stones was going nowhere,we don't have a spokesman, so I fail to see what you mean ,that the board aren't fully behind Martinez, whom do you expect to face the media ? Taking into account that the chairman is not in good health.

I understand your points, and hence why I said it was only my opinion- just the feeling I get. 2+2= 5 maybe. Despite not having a spokesman, it's still relatively straight forward to put out a statement on the website etc. As far as Jon Woods' comments go, there seemed nothing more definitive as when Kenwright said he wouldn't sell Rooney for £50m. That didn't turn out true.

As I said, it could be a case of 2+2=5, but given the lack of transfer activity, the lack of verbal support throughout the summer and last season's tough year, I just get the impression that Roberto isn't being fully supported. I hope you're both right and Stones goes nowhere- and my theory is utter tosh. We won't have long to wait to find out! ;)

Is right. It's shameful behaviour for any grown man to engage in.

I remember as a young lad hurling abuse at Gary Speed, who left under a similar cloud. I always regret that. Not just because of the fact he died in the manner he did (though that crystallised it) but over time I began to develop a grudging respect for how he carried himself. You start to wonder if I as a teenager hurling obscenities at him, as he went about his job with a quiet dignity might have been the bad person and letting the club down.

I'm not saying I'd never hurl abuse at a current player again. But I think Stones deserved a bit better than that last night.

He seemed to look up when he shouted it like.

What gets me is not just the tool shouting it, but either him or some other brain dead moron uploading it onto social media, where it's now been grasped by the nationals. Talk about shoot yourself in the foot ffs.

I bet he uploaded it himself.

Because I woukd hate to think anyone else would upload such bellend behaviour.

On the other video of him walking off, he does look to turn back, like hes notice something, until someone ushers him back in the tunnel

Just heard Jason Cundy's comments on Talksport last night. I didn't think anything the media could come up with would shock me anymore, but jesus christ...

“What’s Stones’s agent doing, letting him play in that game last night? He should be saying his head’s not in the right place, not making himself available for selection. His agent’s job is to get him out of that football club - Aidy Ward did exactly the right thing with Sterling - you do whatever it takes to get him out of that club”

I mean just.... wow
Quite a few of us gave a contented sigh when Mirallas and McCarthy signed new contracts,but with this type of thinking prevalent in the game,seems they aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

I remember as a young lad hurling abuse at Gary Speed, who left under a similar cloud. I always regret that. Not just because of the fact he died in the manner he did (though that crystallised it) but over time I began to develop a grudging respect for how he carried himself. You start to wonder if I as a teenager hurling obscenities at him, as he went about his job with a quiet dignity might have been the bad person and letting the club down.

I'm not saying I'd never hurl abuse at a current player again. But I think Stones deserved a bit better than that last night.

We all do daft things as teenagers, but I can't fathom for the life of me why someone would hurl abuse at a young lad like that when they're a supposedly mature adult.

Funny how the only headline is Stones getting booed by fans. That was not the case at all. We were booing the entire team. Before this Stones was getting huge applause every time he touched the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.