John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard Jason Cundy's comments on Talksport last night. I didn't think anything the media could come up with would shock me anymore, but jesus christ...

“What’s Stones’s agent doing, letting him play in that game last night? He should be saying his head’s not in the right place, not making himself available for selection. His agent’s job is to get him out of that football club - Aidy Ward did exactly the right thing with Sterling - you do whatever it takes to get him out of that club”

I mean just.... wow
I listened to the entire show driving home mate, it was truly unbelievable what he was coming out with.

He got undone later on by some Man U fan who rang in an asked what his view would be if Barca slapped a massive fee down for Hazard this morning, would he still say he should refuse to play for Chelsea? The mug had backed himself into a corner and had to say that he would have the same opinion, which I'm sure went down well with his other employer - Chelsea TV.

I think it's safe to assume that the guy who uploaded that video was the one who called Stones a rat. Just look at his Twitter.

again a person employed by Chelsea (cundy works for Chelsea tv) using his position to unsettle stones . in fact he is clearly telling stones and his agent to down tools. that's clearly a case the fa should look at and evertons legal team should pursue . talksport should sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.