Joaquin only worth 30 euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Only just noticed this, c'mon Kenwright, get a bid in! lol

http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/05/21/Liga-Koeman-on-Valencia/

Ronald Koeman, who has been sacked by Valencia following a disastrous spell in charge at El Mestalla, has attacked his former players and said he could have become Barcelona’s next manager.

The Dutchman will be remembered as the biggest flop ever in the history of the Che club, and after having been criticised for months, the former PSV Eindhoven boss has defended himself and slammed former players Santiago Canizares, Miguel Angulo, David Albelda and Joaquin.

“Signing there has been a mistake,” he said.

“I should have stayed one more year with PSV Eindhoven and I would have moved to Barcelona the season after.

“That is bizarre that after having axed them, Canizares, Angulo and Albelda still trained with the team.

“They created a bad atmosphere, most of all because they all had a lot of backing from the club.

“Joaquin was, for example, one of their support, who was bought for €30 million and who is only worth €30 on the pitch.”

hey don't knock him ronnie k is a genuinely generous fella.

we've him to thank for having manny back.

by ron's reckoning manny would be worth what.. about 20 euros..?

have a word bill and tell him to call it 60 euros and we'll take them both..

small price to pay for bad atmosphere removal services. :D

hey don't knock him ronnie k is a genuinely generous fella.

we've him to thank for having manny back.

by ron's reckoning manny would be worth what.. about 20 euros..?

have a word bill and tell him to call it 60 euros and we'll take them both..

small price to pay for bad atmosphere removal services. :D

Koeman was the most bastardous player ever to play.

Sign him up we need him.

I would be happy to paypal Valencia 30 no make that 50 Euros if Jauquin would like to come to play for us.

I think personally we should stay away from the Jauquins of this world, in truth i have never really been impressed by him. I think sometimes we can get carried away by reputations and who a player has been linked with in the past. Ill hold my hand up and say, i nearly wet myself with excitement when we signed AVDM, a very painfull lesson to learn.

I watch the Spanish league obviously, and to be honest I'd always thught the same about Joaquin. But towards the end of last season and at the start of this he was really on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.