Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a bad player, he's just hot and cold. The lad turns into a meme online and everyone decides to dislike him and say how awful he is. If most of the people on here could develop their own thoughts and opinions I'm sure we would see he's not the worst player of all time like people are acting.

Scored a worldie against us on New Year's Day 2018 mind.

Lingard would get a game with us at the moment... probably.
It would be another Walcott signing , not a bad player , can have good days but why is his current club happy to sell him on and is he going to make us better, I don't think that he is. He has pace but I would question his creativity and his heart.
I would take McTominay , do you think Utd would sell him ?
There was a time at Utd when very good young players could not force their way into a star studded side but those days have been gone for some years now.

I suspect this will be an unpopular addition to the squad. Some might proffer the view that unpopular actions are a sign of strong, independent leadership...but such viewpoint very much subsists on 'the exception that proves the rule' rationale.

H
He is not a bad player, he's just hot and cold. The lad turns into a meme online and everyone decides to dislike him and say how awful he is. If most of the people on here could develop their own thoughts and opinions I'm sure we would see he's not the worst player of all time like people are acting.

Scored a worldie against us on New Year's Day 2018 mind.

He is a bad player though, very bad

Zero goals and zero assists in a calender year.

People dislike him because instead of working hard and trying to alter the fact he's gone a whole year without a goal or assist he prefers to just shouts BEANS BEANS BEANS on a video, or make a clothing label ( which I believed flopped massively )

He's tool
He's a Manc
He's awful at football

Lingard would get a game with us at the moment... probably.
It would be another Walcott signing , not a bad player , can have good days but why is his current club happy to sell him on and is he going to make us better, I don't think that he is. He has pace but I would question his creativity and his heart.
I would take McTominay , do you think Utd would sell him ?
There was a time at Utd when very good young players could not force their way into a star studded side but those days have been gone for some years now.

No chance

Can you send me a pic of it please.

ECA017DC-3AB6-4FA5-8081-FCE5D75A2479.jpeg

H

People dislike him because instead of working hard and trying to alter the fact he's gone a whole year without a goal or assist he prefers to just shouts BEANS BEANS BEANS on a video, or make a clothing label ( which I believed flopped massively )

He's tool
He's a Manc
He's awful at football

8 goals 6 assists in 17/18
4 goals 3 assists last year

He played about half the available minutes in both season.

H

He's tool
He's a Manc
He's awful at football
No way he’s coming here. I haven’t even seen a link and even if we do it won’t be a credible one
Close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.