Jelavic - half season hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Jelavic was a handful in the second half of last season, but this season he's had a slow start. I've seen most of the games so far and I not concerned. He'sworking hard, shouting for the ball and have nice movements. It will explode against pinky boys at Sunderland!!

Think he'll get going again soon enough. 4-10 is better than almost everyone bar Yak anyway. Looks like the summers excursions done him in a bit.

Every player will have a dip in form,even him although the way he started, it never looked like possible,sadly some Everton players have a Constant dip in form and are always picked no matter what

Which is pretty useless as if you search 'Jelavic' the first thread which is actually about him doesn't show up until halfway down the second page.

The search function definitely could be better.

Yeah to be fair I struggle with the search function sometimes. Sometimes I spend ages trying to find a thread even though I know it's there somewhere.

Just seems to me that recently he's been doin' most of his work (or accepting the ball) in the spaces between the corner flags & the 18yd box, rather than around the 'D' and the penalty spot. Whether it's down to playin' Mirallas in front of Baines, and pienaar on the right, I don't know; but Jelavic needs to get the ball in a more central position to be at his most effective.

I still think he's struggling to get back to fitness after that injury he suffered against Newcastle as we did just throw him straight back in but he as been wayward shall we say infront of goal but i just think it's a matter of scoring for him and when he does i think he'll go on a run and so will we (of wins), hopefully starting saturday!.

I've him made captain for next weekends game on the ff..also have 40 euro on him to score 2!!!

It's not like he's had the worst of starts. Two superb goals against southampton, he also had that knee injury too. People were criticising his derby performance but I thought they made it hard for him that game

Status
Not open for further replies.