Jelavic - half season hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think he wont score.. go onto Betfair and back against him scoring then lads !!

( bet NONE of you would !! )

Sorry lads. I am to blame. I put him in my FF team. I have moved him out now, so expect him to start scoring for fun again.

Who's good streak shall I ruin now?

He picked up a back pass and then shot wide when I expected him to bury it and he's missed open headers in both the last two games that I would expect him to score.

But he missed chances last year, too and while he has been a bit perephial, you can't really say that our attacking play is poor, right now.

Was that the one he lofted over the keeper and bar?

It just doesn't seem that despite the huge amount of shots we're having we're actually creating few chances for our main striker.

Was that the one he lofted over the keeper and bar?

It just seems that despite the huge amount of shots we're having we're actually creating few chances for our main striker.

Yep.

You're right too, Fellaini and Mirallas are much more likely to end up on the end of a move then Jelavic right now. I thought it was interesting how whenever we've come up against one powering CB and one much weaker one (Hangeland and Hughes, Vidic and Carrick), Jelavic's main role seems to be to get marked by the one Fellaini doesn't fancy tussling with so that our belg can dominate the other one in peace.

4 from 10 games and he hasn't even started to go yet.just await his goals to start going in and we will win many games again.he was tired from summer then knee injury.he will start banging them in again 20 for this season.

Come on Jelly, start banging them in son. I want him to hit a purple patch and help us cement fourth as we go into the second half of the season post Christmas. I believe we can do it, but he'll need to start hitting the back of the net for us to do it.

He's still playing well IMO even if he's not getting on the end of crosses.as someone said felli and Kevin seem to be the ones ending up on the end of most chances at the mo...

3 points is a must v funderland and a clean sheet would be nice.

Everton 3-0 Sunderland (jelly 2,osman)

Status
Not open for further replies.