2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just pointing out that the lad himself said he's ready to play after you said you think "he's absolutely goosed and they've continually underplayed it," not just being nearly back like he was earlier this year.

It's pointless/moot now anyway.

I'm not saying he's missing a leg mate...

Interesting that this is a different injury though, which, is slightly positive if nothing else. Achilles injuries are desperately hard to overcome though so concern would be that this lad is in deep trouble with recurring muscle injuries.

It's really unfortunate and nobody could've predicted this would happen. Nobody is as upset as the player himself I imagine, hope the club support him through this and hopefully he can be a player for us soon.

Didn't Oxlade-Chamberlain have similar bad luck with injury recently? This lad is only 24 though plenty of time to recover very frustrating for him and you as fans

Surely were going to have to be looking at an insurance claim? We can't be expected to play for a player that is literally injured 90% of the time he's been here

Was wondering that myself. Does such an insurance exist?

Awful awful news for the lad. I can't remember a player ever having two injuries like that in a row. Did Eduardo for Arsenal break his leg twice or am I imagining that?

Classic Everton. Gblammo seemed really central to our plans from the beginning of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.