2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the lad will never be a prem player now, too much time out, too little time with a ball. Anything he did have to offer physically or technically will be gone by the time hes fit again.
just hope the club ensures he gets the correct support off the pitch, as I imagine it will be a truly difficult time.

I said months ago he would never kick a ball for us again. People on here laughed at me. Sadly, I was probably right. To be honest, I don't really care about not having "the player", I just feel sorry for him. It's James McCarthy all over again

Unfortunately the lad will never be a prem player now, too much time out, too little time with a ball. Anything he did have to offer physically or technically will be gone by the time hes fit again.
just hope the club ensures he gets the correct support off the pitch, as I imagine it will be a truly difficult time.

Agree there 100% poor lad can only imagine having a target just about getting there and it all being yanked away from you.

I said months ago he would never kick a ball for us again. People on here laughed at me. Sadly, I was probably right. To be honest, I don't really care about not having "the player", I just feel sorry for him. It's James McCarthy all over again

At least I felt like I knew James McCarthy this is worse IMO

I just read their article on it.

It didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. But they clearly have reported it.
Yep. Just saw it now. Tucked away in the Everton news, dosnt merit it's own story due to all the happiness being reported of the league starting up again

At least James McCarthy contributed to us finishing 5th and making us some prize money. This fella has given us two cameos.

Probably our worst ever signing.

At least James McCarthy contributed to us finishing 5th and making us some prize money. This fella has given us two cameos.

Probably our worst ever signing.

Harsh.

Kroldrup
Niasse
Stephen Hughes
Simon Davies
Bakayoko

Proper shame that. So not contact training and ruptures Achilles. How random.

Status
Not open for further replies.