2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was his injury record like at Mainz? Hard to believe we sold one of our very best players for someone who can't get fit

Either very stupid or very unlucky

when Everton has touched you....

Didn't a lad on twitter only say last week he was talking to Brands and he confirmed Gbamin needed an op?

Whether he did or didn't speak to Brands sounds like he got some info after all.

He also said that fool Brands told him that he and Moshiri are fully behind Silva and feel he has been unlucky & the club unlucky with injuries LOL.

No way may as well play with ten men. Get Delph and Gomes together.

Problem with Delph, as we`ve already seen, is that he`s prone to minor injuries that keep him out for a game or two.

Silva has already shown a reluctance to use Davies over Schneiderlin, so I`d say that on the balance of probabilities Schneiderlin is going to get more game time than most of us would like him to get.

This isn`t good news for Silva in his current position.

Problem with Delph, as we`ve already seen, is that he`s prone to minor injuries that keep him out for a game or two.

Silva has already shown a reluctance to use Davies over Schneiderlin, so I`d say that on the balance of probabilities Schneiderlin is going to get more game time than most of us would like him to get.

We should have had a younger player in that position ready to work in there too. We knew Gana was off from about last year. More negligence. As I said Morgan is nothing like Gana or Gbamin so he isn't like for like he can't get around the pitch. He is not up to the level required.

Gomes and Delph for me.

Where is the surgery confirmed, cant find anything

Sucks but at same time he didn’t exactly look great in the few minutes he did play so not entirely convinced we’re missing some integral part of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.