2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what’s happened to Gbamin? Haven’t heard anything about him in the news since his setback in October. Hasn’t posted anything on social media in awhile as well.

wish i lived in the alternative timeline where this guy never got injured, dominated the midfield with andre and lead us to an undefeated season/treble

i really think his was the most disruptive injury possible. it might be oversimplifying (there were a LOT of problems) but silva really relied on having a MOBILE defensive midfielder (ie feck off schneiderlin). he really didn't know how to build a team without one

Anyone know what’s happened to Gbamin? Haven’t heard anything about him in the news since his setback in October. Hasn’t posted anything on social media in awhile as well.
Still in rehab I believe. Ligament damage is what is believe was the diagnosis so just time especially since he didnt get surgery

Its true
It's bad luck and of course Silva had to show reslilience and flexibility, but a fully Fit Gbamin and Gomes was what he was counting on. A much better midfield pairing

Really hope this injury doesn't affect him long term cause he has amazing attributes, very quick too, with vision and can't really pick a pass pray for JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.