2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I think Gbamin is key to the way Silva wants to play, an athletic ball carrying midfielder who makes the pitch look small and quickly transitions defence into attack.

The comparison with Gibson stops at them both being human.

There is a player for Benfica called Florentino who has only just broken into the team, he will eventually become a 100 million euro player.

If someone who doesn’t scout players, but follows Benfica can find these players who are better than Gbamin. Why can’t our club?

Who's judgement on a player do I trust more... Marcel Brands or some meff on the internet? :dodgy:

I thought it was minimum 8 weeks?

Not sure only seen in the Echo It say's,
"the 23-year-old picked up an injury taking a shot in training which is believed could keep him out for up to eight weeks".

Delph injury, now this, Kean/Iwobi will be next ffs

There is a player for Benfica called Florentino who has only just broken into the team, he will eventually become a 100 million euro player.

If someone who doesn’t scout players, but follows Benfica can find these players who are better than Gbamin. Why can’t our club?
hahahaha

Not sure only seen in the Echo It say's,
"the 23-year-old picked up an injury taking a shot in training which is believed could keep him out for up to eight weeks".

Delph injury, now this, Kean/Iwobi will be next ffs

This is like 2 week old news tho...

This is like 2 week old news tho...

it was wrote today though, hope he recovers quickly.
I had it in my head it wasn't going to be that long some reason ffs
my bad I got told by someone it was 6 weeks didn't even look into it
just believed so when i seen that was like 'sake' should of knew really.

Last edited:
....I think Gbamin is key to the way Silva wants to play, an athletic ball carrying midfielder who makes the pitch look small and quickly transitions defence into attack.

The comparison with Gibson stops at them both being human.
Not really a ball carrier, though. He's going to sit back and play like Schneiderlin. He was brought here to be a 6.

Not really a ball carrier, though. He's going to sit back and play like Schneiderlin. He was brought here to be a 6.
He’s far more comfortable and capable of carrying it then Schneiderlin though, he won’t be relied on to do it but I think we’ll see him bursting forward with it when he has the opportunity and can get us started on a counter

He’s far more comfortable and capable of carrying it then Schneiderlin though, he won’t be relied on to do it but I think we’ll see him bursting forward with it when he has the opportunity and can get us started on a counter
Maybe, not too often though. But he's more capable no question. His passing range is what I really like and his strength in the tackle. He will just knock even strong players right off the ball. Rarely does he slide or hit the ground.

Would you say your glass is half empty or half full mate?

I was off my rocker last night like ffs lol ,still feel like a potato salad.
just had in my head it was 4 ish weeks not 8 he would be recovered by.
cant even member being on here today must off been sleep walking or something
/still gone, on a Tuesday pathetic I know, billy jean Philippe gbamin is not my lover

Status
Not open for further replies.