2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to be a huge piece of the team next year if he can stay fit! Was so excited for him at the start and was the most unlucky man on planet Earth

Yeah they rushed him last time and it all fell to crap so forgive me if I too am worried at this rapid ‘recovery’
Let’s hope that it actually is legit and he is ready but really hoping this doesn’t backfire again

Yeah they rushed him last time and it all fell to crap so forgive me if I too am worried at this rapid ‘recovery’
Let’s hope that it actually is legit and he is ready but really hoping this doesn’t backfire again
I don't know that they rushed his hamstring recovery. He likely changed his gait because of the surgery/injury which put a lot of pressure on the achilles.

Now THIS is something that should not be rushed back from.

I don't know that they rushed his hamstring recovery. He likely changed his gait because of the surgery/injury which put a lot of pressure on the achilles.

Now THIS is something that should not be rushed back from.
Absolutely. Would rather wait a few more months and have him actually fit and not at a higher risk of aggravating anything. It sounds like they see him very much in the plans for the future, if that’s the case they need to deal with this in the right way.

Seeing as he is expected to be back at the start ofthe season and the window is open until October, perhaps we will not rush into buying a another DM until Carlo has had a good look at this kid.
we will still get an Allan type mf though but just hold back on the ball winning/ tackling type we have missed since gueye left

I did mine 6 years ago and I still have to be careful. I'm 47 and don't have a EPL clubs medical team behind me. But its not an injury you can rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.