Confirmed Signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
From those who claim to know him and have seen him it appears we are adding another crap player to our wage bill. Unless of course they are talking crap. I wonder which is it?

I haven't got a clue about how good he is etc (to tell you the truth I didn't even know who he was) but you would like to think he must be decent if the club have done their homework on him.

...well, Silva wants 2 for every position. If Schneiderlin goes, we have a few that look surplus to requirements (Besic, Beni). Davies and Delph are still in the mix.

one story I read says that a team in Turkey are keen in Schniderlin on loan, they would pay all his wages, but no fee. Not much of a benefit in this for us, I would have thought we would want a fee for him and get Besic out as well

Saves us about 5m in wages mate if Morgan leaves for the season

I get that, but it also means that if we sell him next year, its probably half the price of what he is worth this year. He has been valued at around £18m before now. If we send him out on loan, we save £5m, then we can only sell him for about £8m next summer, so we lose £5m, overall

I get that, but it also means that if we sell him next year, its probably half the price of what he is worth this year. He has been valued at around £18m before now. If we send him out on loan, we save £5m, then we can only sell him for about £8m next summer, so we lose £5m, overall

Honestly mate I'd be shocked if someone paid 8m this season nevermind 8m next season.

He had 5 decent games end of last season but apart from that he's had about 4 months worth of decent football in the last 5 seasons. Done nothing at Utd, had a nice start with us and that's about his lot

imo with how little he's impacted matches over the past 4 seasons I'd say he's no more than a 5/6 lm player max

Please don’t bring this lad to the Prem, it might very well be the end of Paul Merson’s sanity, trying to pronounce his surname?

Status
Not open for further replies.