"Jaw dropping news"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy there on Jim's show saying Evertonians are deluded if we think the players we've bought in are the quality needed to push on.

Murphy is the snide version of Aldo.

Aldo doesn't try to hide the fact, that he is one of the most complete belllends on the planet.

Murphy is as much of a bellend, but try's to hide it by chatting as much wham as Aldo, but with more eloquence.

You'd never tire of slapping Murphy, the pointy headed rat.

I feel embarrassed that buffoon is in some way associated with this football club, even in a limited capacity.
Not much I agree with you on but this I do.

Had SSN on the other day and the wife turned to me and said "Who is that annoying shouty Scottish ****?" Had to explain who he was and that he is a bell.

Murphy is the snide version of Aldo.

Aldo doesn't try to hide the fact, that he is one of the most complete belllends on the planet.

Murphy is as much of a bellend, but try's to hide it by chatting as much wham as Aldo, but with more eloquence.

You'd never tire of slapping Murphy, the pointy headed rat.

I think there was a point where I didn't mind him too much, I think I may have even praised him. I'm ashamed of myself.

Anyhow, to come out and compare Klaassen to a Scottish league quality player seems a bit daft before he's seen him kick a ball in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.