2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Neither have £80m in their psr limits. Not unless they make a big sale.

Newcastle already have Botman as a left sided CB and they proper rave about him so they won’t be shelling £80m on another.

He has an ACL injury and their other CB options are in their 30s so I wouldn't be surprised if they were interested. I also wouldn't be surprised if they sell someone like Bruno to get money for other transfers. Think United and City are the likely candidates for a sale to but you never know.

Probably not true
This is from the official Carlisle announcement of the signing so there are extras but not clear what.

"Carlisle United Football Club can confirm that defender Jarrad Branthwaite has today joined Premier League giants Everton for a substantial fee (with future success and performance related clauses)"

spurs will probably make an opening bid of 20 mil

79B6F970F81FF5ED8C1D2D87655FED5074C04044

This reminds me of when Stones went to Man City. Always thought we should have got more for him. Can’t be letting Branthwaite go on the cheap

Would be disappointed to lose JB. I get we may have to sell the valuables but he's part of the reason we did okay defensively. Losing him will undermine
us defensively. Sick of us selling our best players. Been doing it for generations. Before I was even born. And then they sold Lineker. Beardsley. Ferguson. Rooney. Never change Everton.