2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Any two of those three would bring in revenue that would exceed the prize money for winning the Champions League. How many more do you want?

There are also more than three players available to sell as well, Godfrey, Maupay, and Patterson will bring in circa 20 - 30 million.

We have plenty of assets to sell, and we don’t have to accept low ball bids for any of them.

it was you that’s said we’ve plenty to sell

apart from onana/jarrod/pickford

you have to have others be interested in your crap to actually sell

it was you that’s said we’ve plenty to sell

apart from onana/jarrod/pickford

you have to have others be interested in your crap to actually sell

Out of the six names that I’ve mentioned, who do you think is incapable of being sold?

The amount of money we’d receive from these sales is sky high; in excess of the prize money for winning the Champions League.

So yes, there are plenty of saleable assets other than Branthwaite.

Out of the six names that I’ve mentioned, who do you think is incapable of being sold?

The amount of money we’d receive from these sales is sky high; in excess of the prize money for winning the Champions League.

So yes, there are plenty of saleable assets other than Branthwaite.

maupay/godfrey/keane

if you think we wouldn’t sell braithwaite first your mad

maupay/godfrey/keane

if you think we wouldn’t sell braithwaite first your mad

I haven’t mentioned Keane, but Godfrey was on his way to Atalanta for 10 - 15 million just a few weeks ago before he was informed of a change in Italian tax laws. Leeds were also seriously interested, and he has since proven that he can still cope with prem level football since then. He will be sold this summer!

Maupay has proven that he can score at prem level, something that seems beyond 25 million pound Beto. So there will be interest from abroad, if not from the prem. We will sell him this summer!

Patterson would fetch a few quid as well, although he should be moving to a level below premier league football in my view. But you’re still looking at 5 million pound at an absolute minimum, we’d probably get more than that.

Branthwaite is in extremely high demand, there is a queue of the world’s biggest football clubs looking at him, and that’s my point really! If they want him, then they need to pay TOP DOLLAR or they can go home. We do not NEED to sell Branthwaite! There are plenty of other players to sell should the need arise.

I haven’t mentioned Keane, but Godfrey was on his way to Atalanta for 10 - 15 million just a few weeks ago before he was informed of a change in Italian tax laws. Leeds were also seriously interested, and he has since proven that he can still cope with prem level football since then. He will be sold this summer!

Maupay has proven that he can score at prem level, something that seems beyond 25 million pound Beto. So there will be interest from abroad, if not from the prem. We will sell him this summer!

Patterson would fetch a few quid as well, although he should be moving to a level below premier league football in my view. But you’re still looking at 5 million pound at an absolute minimum, we’d probably get more than that.

Branthwaite is in extremely high demand, there is a queue of the world’s biggest football clubs looking at him, and that’s my point really! If they want him, then they need to pay TOP DOLLAR or they can go home. We do not NEED to sell Branthwaite! There are plenty of other players to sell should the need arise.

so if your selling as you need money which we do.

you would sell your biggest asset which is this lad

and that’s it

so if your selling as you need money which we do.

you would sell your biggest asset which is this lad

and that’s it

Not at all. You yourself have mentioned two alternative sales that would bring in more than enough money.

Your argument is like saying you should sell your house before you sell your car because your finances are a bit stretched, which is ridiculous and far from the norm.

I’m not against selling the house if someone pays what it’s worth. But in the absence of that, I’m selling the car and keeping the house.

Not at all. You yourself have mentioned two alternative sales that would bring in more than enough money.

Your argument is like saying you should sell your house before you sell your car because your finances are a bit stretched, which is ridiculous and far from the norm.

I’m not against selling the house if someone pays what it’s worth. But in the absence of that, I’m selling the car and keeping the house.

no lol you said they’res loads others i said 3

you sell what gives you the most

no lol you said they’res loads others i said 3

you sell what gives you the most

Christ, you really are an absolute dolt!

I said there are plenty of alternatives to selling Branthwaite, and there are! And the amount of money that we’d receive from selling these alternative players would likely exceed the prize money for winning the Champions League FFS.

I’m saying that we don’t NEED to make 100m+ of player sales, and that we are not in a position where we would have to sell Branthwaite for below market value when the biggest clubs in the world are queuing up to buy him. We can name our price and if nobody meets it, then we can keep him.

If we were to be relegated, then the situation would change and I’d agree with you! But if we remain in the Premier League, then we do not have to sell Branthwaite, and we certainly don’t have to sell him on the cheap.

I said there are plenty of alternatives to selling Branthwaite, and there are! And the amount of money that we’d receive from selling these alternative players would likely exceed the prize money for winning the Champions League FFS.

I’m saying that we don’t NEED to make 100m+ of player sales, and that we are not in a position where we would have to sell Branthwaite for below market value when the biggest clubs in the world are queuing up to buy him. We can name our price and if nobody meets it, then we can keep him.

If we were to be relegated, then the situation would change and I’d agree with you! But if we remain in the Premier League, then we do not have to sell Branthwaite, and we certainly don’t have to sell him on the cheap.

if
we’re selling players we are selling him first IMO

he’s got ambition hel me moving on

We’ll sell him cheap then his value to the team that’s for sure. Richarlson, Gordon are proof of this, we have total idiots running this club

We’ll sell him cheap then his value to the team that’s for sure. Richarlson, Gordon are proof of this, we have total idiots running this club

We got very good money for Gordon, reportedly after turning down offers from Chelsea that most would have been happy to sell him for. I don’t think it can be argued that we could have sold Gordon for more than 45 million.

I think we got market value for Richarlison, although I accept that he may have been worth more to us, and that our FFP position at the that time prevented us from playing hardball.

We got very good money for Gordon, reportedly after turning down offers from Chelsea that most would have been happy to sell him for. I don’t think it can be argued that we could have sold Gordon for more than 45 million.

I think we got market value for Richarlison, although I accept that he may have been worth more to us, and that our FFP position at the that time prevented us from playing hardball.
Chelsea were ready to offer 60. We just didn’t hold out for it