2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I don't really care, clubs know that our finances are an utter mess and there's a chance we'd accept lower bids than he's worth, they'll be lowballing us, 60 million would get us out of a hole financially and have us compliant but not give us enough of a boost to push on.. I hope we have the balls to hold out for minimum of 80 million, of course there is a Liverpool tax of + 50% on top of that.
These rules, ostensibly set up to ensure the sustainability of clubs, actively encourage lowballing and force clubs to consider selling for less than they think they could get. It's genuinely bizarre.

Anthony Gordon went for 45 million at a time when we were just as desperate, if not more so, for money. So we should honestly be saying cough up 100 million or GO HOME!

We have plenty of other players to sell. Onana is going to go for 50 or 60 after the Euros. We’re even going to get a decent bit of cash for Maupay!

Anthony Gordon went for 45 million at a time when we were just as desperate, if not more so, for money. So we should honestly be saying cough up 100 million or GO HOME!

We have plenty of other players to sell. Onana is going to go for 50 or 60 after the Euros. We’re even going to get a decent bit of cash for Maupay!

lol we have onana and pickford

plenty of others aye

lol we have onana and pickford

plenty of others aye

Erm, the two players that you mention would bring in an absolute fortune, a figure close to the total prize money for winning the Champions League, which was 110 million last year.

They also represent just under 20% of our first team. So yeah, I’d class that as plenty, without even considering fringe players like Maupay, Patterson and Godfrey, who are all capable of bringing in a decent amount of cash. So we are not short on saleable assets by any stretch of the imagination!

We don’t HAVE to sell Branthwaite, but if we do, it should be for top dollar! If clubs don’t want to pay it, sound, we’ll keep him!

Look, I don’t mean to be rude, but you come across as an idiot, and there some indications that you might even be a moron or an imbecile. But whatyou are lol about? Are you unable to articulate an argument?

you said as have others to sell i said to you we have two - with jarrod -3

i mean it’s not hard to see what i meant
you don’t mean to be rude but im an idiot?

jesus lad im wounded here you know

you said as have others to sell i said to you we have two - with jarrod -3

i mean it’s not hard to see what i meant
you don’t mean to be rude but im an idiot?

jesus lad im wounded here you know

Any two of those three would bring in revenue that would exceed the prize money for winning the Champions League. How many more do you want?

There are also more than three players available to sell as well, Godfrey, Maupay, and Patterson will bring in circa 20 - 30 million.

We have plenty of assets to sell, and we don’t have to accept low ball bids for any of them.