2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Thought he was outstanding for you today, looks like you have a fantastic prospect on your hands. My only concern would be how much he is going to develop under Dyche and his tactics.

Don't think he was outmuscled for the goal just stumbled. Another decent performance

I've only seen the highlights due to working but I thought he was trying to catch up with Haaland and ran into the back of him and, for want of a better description, bounced off him. Not wishing to decry him but he seemed to be watching the ball rather than his runner which opened up the space for EH to run into.

As I say, no criticism of him at all, he's a young player still learning.

It was not a loan - A permanent performance ratio transfer by the chairman BK at the time wehave to pay his wages & 19 million every 29 games upto 40 million ...... he is never going to play only 7 games off the first down payment... Thanks Bill
You sure mate, I thought his loan could be cancelled?!

Thought he was outstanding for you today, looks like you have a fantastic prospect on your hands. My only concern would be how much he is going to develop under Dyche and his tactics.

I've only seen the highlights due to working but I thought he was trying to catch up with Haaland and ran into the back of him and, for want of a better description, bounced off him. Not wishing to decry him but he seemed to be watching the ball rather than his runner which opened up the space for EH to run into.

maybe he should be sold at a at price to a club owned by an oppressive state nation? Developed by a top class gaffer with a documentry crew behind him?

Jog it on you patronising human rights oppressing weasel

No chance - it was never ever a lian deal .... A transfer as I stated we have tried to renegotiate it - Spurs won't budge- if we are forced to sell Bradwaite we need a better negotiating team than our late chairman!
Fairly sure it was a loan mate, how are you so sure it's not?!

At least Bill can't negotiate anything anymore so we're lucky with that.

We was dead at 1-0 and he tried to make that disabled looking fella with the bird hair foul him. He could have easily took him out but why miss games...smart move for me

….he’s developing fine under Dyche, he’s a very good manager.