2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Nah, plenty of us can tell the difference between someone who lacks the primary skills to make it at the position in the Prem, someone who needs to fix some elements of their game and someone who has the tools.

This one has the tools. He's a young CB, so he'll make positional mistakes and poor decisions. Those aspects of the position take time to master. It's rare to see a CB playing at his level this young. Not likely we can hang onto him for long.
As I said. Vault me. Makes no difference how good he is or may become , soon as has 2, maybe 3 poor games, most on here will turn. Happens all the time.

Micheal Keane is like the roofing insulation in your loft… it’s itchy and everyone hates it
Yep, I think he is a cricket player, at SMO , literally looking at the clouds .

He's the best player at vacant number marking and awareness.. because he is too slow to react.

The Klogg should have bought Mee.

Cost La Vie!

Superb performance yesterday it had everything. He was good in the air good on the deck, his interceptions were spot on and he knows when to get rid. Top player in the making I just hope we can keep hold of the lad. Future captain
He's a class player, gonna be one of the best.

Top quality player.
Enjoy him while you can because, sadly , I can't see him being at Everton next season .
Agree, but it depends on Evertons situation, off and on the park, which no one knows?

I would make him Captain in a couple of years he has composure and ability.
Who knows?

Will move on but is best for him to sign a new deal keep playing games and getting better. Most likely will go in the next two season but at this time is good for him to be here

I hope we tie him to a new contract, but offer him an escape route, say if City/Arsenal come calling. Or else we will have to sell next summer. Is it 2 years he has left. So 1 next summer?