2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I think he does, he's a one off if he's coached the right way
I think you under rate how good Stones is on the ball. I don't think there is a comparable centre back in world football. Always remember the Utd semi when he decided to start dribbling from the back in the second half and it gave us control of the game for a spell a massive opportunity to win that game which we obviously missed. Branthwaite looks composed on the ball (in the same way Van Dyke is a pretty high level) but he is hasn't shown any evidence of having Stones level ability. Stones could always play centre mid or full back with ease. No way Branthwaite has that sort of ability to manipulate the ball.

A certain element of our fanbase will chase Branthwaite out the same way they chased Stones out as their entitlement, self congratulation and anger is a toxicity to Everton Football Club. For the purposes of forum harmony I shall mention no more.
I don't think we will get chance to chase him off. He will be gone next summer. Pep or Arteta will snap him up.
We absolutely must throw some money at him now, so we can maximise the transfer fee.

I think you under rate how good Stones is on the ball. I don't think there is a comparable centre back in world football. Always remember the Utd semi when he decided to start dribbling from the back in the second half and it gave us control of the game for a spell a massive opportunity to win that game which we obviously missed. Branthwaite looks composed on the ball (in the same way Van Dyke is a pretty high level) but he is hasn't shown any evidence of having Stones level ability. Stones could always play centre mid or full back with ease. No way Branthwaite has that sort of ability to manipulate the ball.
I will not be surprised if Branthwaite.ends up at City and if he does you'll see just how good he is. It'll be interesting to compare him to Stones when they are both playing for a great side.

Loved what I've seen, but I also remember Ancelotti making Mason Holgate look like a proper player and there being a big majority of supporters (on here at least) who were delighted at securing him to a new contract.
There really was a period where Holgate looked like his error-prone ways were over up until that cup game last season. One of the most disappointing signings with how he's turned out.