2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Him and Onana will be funding our rebuild next Summer.

Sorry if people find that negative, but I consider it a reality of the situation we are in.

I just hope we can do it as a Premier League team still.

I've no problem with that really, if both continue at this good level of performance, perhaps even improve slightly, we'll be looking for £100m for the pair as a minimum - that's a gigantic step forward to getting this millstone of paying for the stadium off of our necks, and to getting the compliance with the finance regulations sorted

Hes the real deal. My main worry is we sell him before even replacing Tarkowski. This lad will get england caps

…I was actually wondering when the next summer tournament is & looking for a price for him to be in the squad. I did a similar 66-1 bet for John Stones many years ago and just missed out when he was one of the last 2 sent home.

…I was actually wondering when the next summer tournament is & looking for a price for him to be in the squad. I did a similar 66-1 bet for John Stones many years ago and just missed out when he was one of the last 2m sent home.
I don't think Southgate will select him for the euros this season but the world cup he will probably make. Southgate values *his* team over picking the best 23 at any given time so will go for the likes of Maguire

I've no problem with that really, if both continue at this good level of performance, perhaps even improve slightly, we'll be looking for £100m for the pair as a minimum - that's a gigantic step forward to getting this millstone of paying for the stadium off of our necks, and to getting the compliance with the finance regulations sorted
We have 1 point from 4 matches.