2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

PSV back 4. It's just how modern teams play, and how we should play, where you split your CB's more and have one midfield drop in between.
He certainly stayed a lot more central and closer to Tarkowski in the second half.

The one time he did run away out left in the second half was to close down a player that already had two defenders on him, leaving Tarkowski one on one and they scored.

I'm not suggesting Branthwaite is to blame for the goal, but based on this one game, his positioning is something that needs improving.

Sort that and we have a world class.defender on our hands

Not sure where he was for the goal? Took a while for that cross to come in and it was tark and Patterson who were the only ones in there.

Worth 100m at the end of the season. I’m not even exaggerating.

Calm, compose, technically good and mistake free defenders are extremely valuable in this league.

Did well today with bigger tests to come. We'll see his level after a few away games when the team is really up against it.

Worth 100m at the end of the season. I’m not even exaggerating.

Calm, compose, technically good and mistake free defenders are extremely valuable in this league.
Another mad evaluation for our players, looks a good prospect but no one survives this season in our defence worth anything close to that. I agree he’s by far our best, but we will lose a lot of games and the defence will be blamed. He will be gone in Jan for £30m to Utd.