2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mistake was his positioning for the long ball, can't have a striker behind you in their half for a long ball as he can't possibly be offside it's just a bad error to make.

Being gangly and getting too close just created a contact of legs, hopefully he'll learn to run alongside instead of behind when chasing.

Still personally think the lad needs a consistent season out on loan if we stay up. His Blackburn loan was very hit and miss and he's at that age where he'll benefit from learning at a slightly lower level while he still matures in to his body.

Who plays at centre half on Thursday if Keane is still sick? No Godfrey and Mina.

Mykolenko in a back 3/5? Kenny? Coleman in a back 4?

Lampard got cained for not playing him sooner - perhaps there was a reason i.e. lack of experience. I think Branthwaite has potential but when a manager sees a player train every day then...perhaps there is a justifiable reason

Who plays at centre half on Thursday if Keane is still sick? No Godfrey and Mina.

Mykolenko in a back 3/5? Kenny? Coleman in a back 4?

Godfrey was in contention to play today but just missed out. Possibly in for Thursday? I imagnie Keane will be back too.

Godfrey was in contention to play today but just missed out. Possibly in for Thursday? I imagnie Keane will be back too.

Ah you’d hope so. Don’t know whether Keane has covid and is isolating from the squad - was he pictured there today or anything?

These things happen, just a lot more to us recently, we've had a lot of red cards for innocuous stuff but this one was just a clumsy tangle of legs, not the day to do it on but he's not for fault to where we are and how desperate we are for points. Mina the old spaghetti legs has been a huge miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.