2020/21 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good place to go. Mowbray was a good centre half and if he listens and gets some playing time he should come on leaps and bounds.

Are we likely to see him again? Seems a prospect but I'm wondering if he kind of gets forgotten whilst away from Finch Farm. Holgate and Coleman did ok on loan I suppose.

As long as he plays this move will be good for him. He wasn't going to see much action in the first team here and he is already a step above u23. My only worry is if he makes a mistake early like Galloway did and then doesn't get back in. However that's slightly cushioned as its only a 6 month loan. Interesting whether they recall Gibson and either keep him as back up or send him somewhere he has more chance of game time. I know he's currently injured but he might just suit our squad as he can also cover left back
Jeez had forgotten about Galloway. Looked like he was going to be a goodun until WBA/ Pulis? got their hands on him.

good move for Branthwaite to get some game time.

Really happy with this move for Jarrad ,he will show his worth and get much more playing time ,if he keeps his head down he will walk straight back into the side .I was really impressed with him when he played his few minutes .

Blackburn is a great move for him.

They’re strengthening in the hope of competing for playoffs and being involved starting at that level at 18 will be huge for his development.

Looking forward to seeing him play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.