2019/20 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb from the lad but hopefully no one gets carried away. He's still a baby in Prem terms and CB is a very tough position for a young lad -- though his stature definitely helps.

Could be a brilliant player for us long term but shorter term, we shouldn't be in a position where he is forced to start games.

I think the best compliment you can pay him is that his teammates trusted him straight away. Giving him the ball in any situation, not looking to overcover for him. Promising signs, but he hasn't really been challenged movement-wise yet.

will be interesting... maybe he is deceptively quick cos he is so big... but will be interesting agains the likes of Rashford.. I still don’t really know how quick he is
Could be, I'm 6'5" and one of my skippers used to say I had the slowest looking quick first step he had seen. Did't matter how it looked....got me where I needed to be.

Hes got a long stride so I think he does cover the ground quickly. Looks very comfortable on the ball with either foot. Dealt well with the physicality of their forwards who were hoping to rough him all. Looks an outstanding prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.