January transfer window 2024

What you're seeing before your eyes is the phenomenon of social media - you can give any man (or woman) a keyboard and mouse and they can go from being a fully abled & functioning member of society, to an individual with the intellectual capacity of a flea bitten chimp that can only see football or politics through a black or white lense.

You look at the last 3 years and there are many hands at play who have made some kind of decision or action (some more than others) that have contributed to our current position - Moshiri, Kenwright, Sharp, Brands, Thelwell, Benitez, Lampard, Dyche, Putin, Masters, Johnson.

It is folly to identify just one individual as being the cause of the decline. I had a look yesterday and seen the usual suspects salivating at the thought of Sean Dyche being potted, with talk of appointing a man like Graham Potter who can play attacking football as that will suddenly make everything all better. o_O

dyche isn’t going anywhere mate
( like the club )

and not the champ!

just divs thinking sacking him
is the answer lol

What you're seeing before your very eyes is the phenomenon of social media - you can give any man (or woman) a keyboard and mouse and they can go from being a fully abled & functioning member of society, to an individual with the intellectual capacity of a flea bitten chimp that can only see football or politics through a black or white lense.

You look at the last 3 years and there are many hands at play who have made some kind of decision or action (some more than others) that have contributed to our current position - Moshiri, Kenwright, Sharp, Brands, Thelwell, Benitez, Lampard, Dyche, Putin, Masters, Johnson.

It is folly to identify just one individual as being the cause of the decline. I had a look yesterday and seen the usual suspects salivating at the thought of Sean Dyche being potted, with talk of appointing a man like Graham Potter who can play attacking football as that will suddenly make everything all better. o_O
Hi mate, my chimp brain needs enlightenment, can you link me to your social media cult so I can level up to your level please.

Im tired of monochrome, I want to see the colour.

dyche isn’t going anywhere mate
( like the club )

and not the champ!

just divs thinking sacking him
is the answer lol
And divs thinking he’s here for years like you. Absolute muppet. Because apparently 777 only want 17th every season, well fans get managers out, and if he carries on with this ale house football, he won’t last long, I’d guess 50% are already done with him in 12 months

And divs thinking he’s here for years like you. Absolute muppet. Because apparently 777 only want 17th every season, well fans get managers out, and if he carries on with this ale house football, he won’t last long, I’d guess 50% are already done with him in 12 months

sorry if you think that we are sacking dyche anytime soon you’ve lost it

you really think 777 want us to be madrid?
wake up lad they don’t give a f as long as we stay in this league

so i’m sorry about your pipedream

is say 75% know the situation and he will stay, the clubs a mess he’s here to give us stability and giving the circumstances

he’s trying

sorry if you think that we are sacking dyche anytime soon you’ve lost it

you really think 777 want us to be madrid?
wake up lad they don’t give a f as long as we stay in this league

so i’m sorry about your pipedream

is say 75% know the situation and he will stay, the clubs a mess he’s here to give us stability and giving the circumstances

he’s trying
Won’t be here in 12 months 100% guaranteed. And what’s this Madrid bull ffs
We play the worst football in the league. Luton yes Luton even give us a lesson, while that dinosaur screams at Virgina to boot it long while having no plan B. If you think Everton fans are happy with that as long as we finish 17th, then I’m not sure you’re a fan or were have you been

We play the worst football in the league. Luton yes Luton even give us a lesson, while that dinosaur screams at Virgina to boot it long while having no plan B. If you think Everton fans are happy with that as long as we finish 17th, then I’m not sure you’re a fan or were have you been

we may not even be in this league in 12 months

your not grasping this atall

f all can change right now clubs a mess so he’s the man for the job isn’t he

we’re being used by 777 for the ground

and you think they’ll be ambitious lol

do a poll mate and see if people want dyche gone or in.

i know who will be right

this is killing me and all of us this is the reality of were we are now and
that’s it

we are only 17th due to the points deduction

This rolled past me on face ache. Looks like we dodged a bullet for once.

SmartSelect_20240129_064943_Facebook.jpg

You are dreaming if you believe this.

What you're seeing before your very eyes is the phenomenon of social media - you can give any man (or woman) a keyboard and mouse and they can go from being a fully abled & functioning member of society, to an individual with the intellectual capacity of a flea bitten chimp that can only see football or politics through a black or white lense.

Proof?

Just did a search across the whole forum for Graham Potter or Potter.

Looks like you are lying fella. Or you are getting confused by people saying it’s for the RS job.

IMG_2556.png
IMG_2557.png

Last edited:
Hi mate, my chimp brain needs enlightenment, can you link me to your social media cult so I can level up to your level please.

Im tired of monochrome, I want to see the colour.
Only if you agree to pay a modest sum monthly on his Patreon. It will help to cover his expenses and make his content even better. Thanks for understanding.