January transfer window 2024

Mad going to Sevilla. Theyre in a bigger mess than us.
Very much so.

If he had a good loan spell with us (and by us I mean playing well in the PL) his stock would skyrocket.

Loads of clubs would be after him in the summer.

Maybe he just wants to go to Spain. Can't blame him for that I suppose.

I don't think anyone should worry too much about Hannibal, yes it would have been an extra body in midfield but he can be a hothead at times and given how we seem to be public enemy no1 at the moment he is probably a good swerve for us at the moment due to how unpredictable he can be.

Will have to start bartering in the transfer market in afraid… reckon we could bring Rondon back in if we offer to wash his car for a few weeks

Personally I think we’ll be going with what we’ve got with all the rumours flying around. I suppose we’ll find out later today on that score.
it might have a bearing on our activity in the transfer market but also as no player has left so far.
also no news yet on the 777 takeover

Honestly think we should spend nothing. It’ll help this group gel as a team not having to assimilate new faces. The goal is to not get relegated and we can achieve that, steady progress on the pitch and reevaluate in the summer. I’m not worried about this window. Unless we sell someone decent.

I'm with the group that says spend nothing, keep our best players.

Dyche can proably still get more out of Onana, Chermiti, Patterson, Beto, Dobbin, even Danjuma - I don't think we've hit our ceiling.

Maybe there is something to be done with Dele, Gomes, Godfrey - but they don't play anyway.

They refused to sell for good money, now they hardly play him in the 2nd tier.

What the hell is that about?
If you can't get ahead of Dan James then that says a lot imo and he isn't getting in the team ahead of Summerville or Rutter who are far better. Summerville was the player we should have gone for and still should. Gnonto is moody and inconsistent and just a bit meh in general, I'm glad we didn't sign him.