January transfer window 2024

I’d say at minimum we need one midfielder ;(especially with gana in African nations) , and one wide player as we only really have McNeill and Harrison that dyche fancies. I could see danjuma’s loan being terminated.

He is too much of a maverick for a Dyche setup anyway imo, he needs a team building around him. I'm glad you said what you did though mate as I think some of our fanbase massively overrate him, he is not a bad player but he is nowhere near as good as he thinks or as some fans think imo.

The first goal last night …. Ncneil gets past Gallagher and Gallagher starts pulling at him …

Richy 100% hits the deck right there and then and takes the free kick….

Attack is stopped and we probably don’t score.

That’s the difference , also Richy would not have played DCL in and I would suggest he doesn’t even see the pass.

The first goal last night …. Ncneil gets past Gallagher and Gallagher starts pulling at him …

That’s the difference , also Richy would not have played DCL in and I would suggest he doesn’t even see the pass.
Maybe also rich would get into positions to score that mcneil cant. Different players but for me i think rich is the better player, i dont kno if he will ever play for us again. But i still want cover for both sides of the pitch,

Maybe also rich would get into positions to score that mcneil cant. Different players but for me i think rich is the better player, i dont kno if he will ever play for us again. But i still want cover for both sides of the pitch,

But when playing on the counter , you have to make the most of everything long forward , Richy used to hit the deck as soon as he was touched and the momentum used to disappear.

We have a solid squad right now. The players who start are good enough. The potential issue we have is injuries, so we need to get backups at key positions. Namely, CB and wing in my opinion. CM we have 4 players who played there this week and quite well.

I'd also like to see at least one signing for the future in the $1-5M range. We need to augment the academy or take some chances (DCL, Stones, Holgate, Branthwaite) were all similar buys. Thjink
Branthwaite and Stones were January buys.

I really want us to go for Cornet in Jan. I know Moyes doesn’t fancy him but under Dyche he was great. He’s someone who can play wing or even have a go up front, I know he hasn’t really played in a while but still I think he could do a job.

I really want us to go for Cornet in Jan. I know Moyes doesn’t fancy him but under Dyche he was great. He’s someone who can play wing or even have a go up front, I know he hasn’t really played in a while but still I think he could do a job.
i think he's a one season wonder... and would prefer someone younger, with more time to develop to supplement our starting 11. I am not sure Cornet has it in him, hes been injured for like ever...! We don't have a big enough squad for anymore passengers.

Wouldn't be messing around too much with this squad given we have probably have no cash flow.

Still paying for Dele and Gomez who have been nowhere near the first team yet. Not to mention Chermiti, Danjuma, Keane and Godfrey.

If we can find a decent centre-back to compete with Tarks and Branthwaite that would be my first choice - then perhaps a left-back to push Myko. We need to keep that solid base for survival.

He scores the goal if he takes up Dom's position though

I'd also like to see at least one signing for the future in the $1-5M range. We need to augment the academy or take some chances (DCL, Stones, Holgate, Branthwaite) were all similar buys. Thjink
Branthwaite and Stones were January buys.
Didn't we pay for Francis Okoronkowo from Sunderland?

Problem is another left footed player still dont have a rm to cover harrison
I wonder if the Chermiti & Beto deals will have a knock on for our next couple of windows
Depends on if we make a sale also still think we will get players in just wont see alot. Club will look move holgate godfrey on gomes dele both out of contract young to. So alot will stay have to be replaced