January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnonto linked by teamtalk...where many pound coins were spent in years gone by.

Roma + Lazio interested as well as us, £25mil price tag.
Not sure if will be him but can see the club looking for another cm and a winger. Dobbim will go out on loan then gives us harrison mcneil danjuma.

Any Aussies heard a whisper about James Overy?

Apparently was on trial at West Ham (who want him) Leicester are interested and has been training with us.

Only 16 i think but was soon to make his debut in Australian league...
Never heard of him and most likely wouldn't unless he has actually played in the A-League. Do you know what A-League club he belongs to?

Never heard of him and most likely wouldn't unless he has actually played in the A-League. Do you know what A-League club he belongs to?
Perth Glory. Apparently had a trial with us according to this article

I think both are very hard to replace. Onana and Branthwaite both have 'the lot' in their respective positions and we saw last game how well they combine together.

The hope for me is that we can get some fees in for the backup players and have the Iwobi/Gray unexpected funds.

Full backs dont need to be expensive nor back up centre back. Same for backup CM.

But we need a rotation player at CB + CM at the very least which would enable us to sell 4 backup players. Those 2 have to be high potential and future replacements of Branthwaite and Onana if and when.

I dont think we need all 3 forward players and Pickford being 30 in March should be cashed in on really before his value disappears...people may argue but how to replace him without funds?

Id rather a LCB/LB + RCB/RB than anyone playing wing back.

Who are those you mention?
Mostly LWB/LB, I'm afraid. LCB/LB are little harder to come by and that's why that Maatsen is hot in the transfer market, either that or we go for West Ham's Johnson

Oh no. Here we go from the "Hes terrible why did we sign him" to the inevitable "Hes so good Juve want him, hes fantastic, we cant let him go at any price". Always a fun roller coaster.

Juve tried to sign him, but Beto wanted Everton?
They didnt meet the asking price, Im assuming

Status
Not open for further replies.