January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've still yet to make the decision to start doing things correctly at any level of the club. There is no bottom yet for where we could end up.
The National League in 8 years when some tiktok millionaire decides to buy us for a laugh because they just saw the Ryan Reynold documentary thing and fancied a bash at running a soccerball club via social media...... ??

8116-EA53-1784-42-C4-BB0-D-CFDF96-E2-F725.gif

Yeah, thats what we need. Potential points deductions.

FFS, we havent signed anyone. Id rather we didn't sign anyone than waste money on someone out of desperation. And unfortunately, we are not in an attractive position to most teams or players to do business unless its way over the top.

We need to sack off all the protest stuff until the end of the season and back the team. Thats all we can do now.

Anything else is another distraction and excuse that we dont need.

Disappointed we didnt get signings, obviously, but move on.
You’re part of the problem if this is what you really think.

Get a grip.

I’m opening this thread because it could be key to our future in the top flight. Surely the club realise we can’t rely on a fragile Dominic Calvert-Lewin & we have zero effective back-up options. Also, our wide attackers collectively offer little or no threat.

Thelwell should be on the case & have them lined up, our failure to bring effective attacking talent in the summer was bordering on football negligence.

I’m not seeing us linked with anybody but the rumours will hopefully be aplenty with the World Cup a few weeks away.

i understand the window runs from 1st Jan to 11pm on 31st Jan.
Yes it does and I’ll celebrate when it’s gone.

Three months. Three months we’ve had to endure you YouTube scouting freaks, and not one single signing to show for it. Everything you done in here was a futility, mates. You turned into the very worst of all football associated slugs and a few months without this creepy behaviour should give you much needed thinking time. I urge you spend it wisely.

Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.