January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can’t they ? 40 million gordon money helps that a lot, not spending in this window also helps.
We've lost over £100m every year for years, even if you take the Gordon money out of that we'll have still lost £60m. That would put us at £260 million in losses over three years when only £105m is allowed. Gordon didn't even touch the sides. Then factor in the loss of income we're about to face when losing the TV money that comes with being in the PL. Today is an existential threat to the club's existence.

Today was akin to watching a loved one die of a illness knowing full well that you’re powerless to do anything for them. I’ve honestly spent today in shock, easily my worst day as an Evertonian. We’re watching our club die slowly, make no mistake about it we’re down, can’t blame Dyche, can’t blame the players, can’t blame Thelwell. It’s the board and Moshiri. Spineless cowards.

I genuinely apologise to anyone that I’ve been dismissive of, disagreeing with or for posts trying to be optimistic, I genuinely did not believe this board would have the audacity to actually not bring in players. I legitimately didn’t even think it possible, despite years of Everton under Moshiri and Kenwright.

Legitimately distraught. We all love this club more than anything, that’s clear but I really don’t know if I can stand behind this anymore with how we’ve been run into the ground and been setup to fail. I’ll be an Evertonian until the day I die and nothing will ever change that but I genuinely don’t know if I’ll ever be able to feel that same love again while these current parasites are there.

I’d love to abandon it, truly I would. I won’t though. This is my club, this our club, not theirs.

I don’t know what the future holds but no doubt it will be misery for a long time to come again.
Feeling the same here...but for me thelwell is also to blame...the entire board is complicit, and they should all go one by one. We will quickly find out if we have decent people on that board, because if we have, we should quickly see some resignations.

Status
Not open for further replies.