January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziyech doesn’t rely on pace and has genuine world class ability

I remember all the same complaints before James rodrgiuez was brought in

Ziyech is one hell of a player and we would be very lucky to bring him in…

If we take £50m for Gordon i would like to think Kudus and Ziyech would be our targets… with Richy on loan of course

Ziyech would be an utterly daft signing. He's 29, would cost a lot and would want big wages. If he came in and we got relegated he'd probably have a clause that would let him go on loan or for cheap.

Ziyech would be an utterly daft signing. He's 29, would cost a lot and would want big wages. If he came in and we got relegated he'd probably have a clause that would let him go on loan or for cheap.
I really wanted him when Chelsea signed him, but yeh, not now. Loan, all day (not that he would) but not on a big money perm.

Ziyech is a genuine quality player. Probably a lot of people who've only ever watched him for Chelsea and aren't fussed, but he's a really good player.

Age, wages and transfer fee are all an issue and he wouldn't be anything like my first choice but if a loan was at all possible I'd be all over it like a shot (and personally I think he's far closer to what we actually need than Danjuma)

Five days until the end of the window. Gordon likely to go, rumours of onana.

Meanwhile we desperately needs incomings to save our season - considering the time it takes everton to get 1 transfer done , it’s not looking great is it.

Oh…and we still don’t have a manager. Well done lads.

Makes me laugh some of these posts. We have Maupay and DCL, yet some don’t want Ziyech because he’s too old. We have the worst forward line the living memory, we can’t score goals, DCL is an absolute sick note, Christ guys I’d take a ANYONE right now, as they are guaranteed to be an upgrade. We have to try something.

Makes me laugh some of these posts. We have Maupay and Dominic Calvert-Lewin, yet some don’t want Ziyech because he’s too old. We have the worst forward line the living memory, we can’t score goals, Dominic Calvert-Lewin is an absolute sick note, Christ guys I’d take a ANYONE right now, as they are guaranteed to be an upgrade. We have to try something.

I don’t believe anyone is rejecting the player they’re rejecting the fee + wages.

I don’t believe anyone is rejecting the player they’re rejecting the fee + wages.
I’m rejecting it on the fact the player will have absolutely no interest in this move, and it’s just more clickbait.
He I’ll have more attractive offers if he is not wanted by Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.