January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel culture in full swing even on here? come on
cropped-58655491_2381155358771579_8959443131124678656_n.jpg

You would like to think this week we could ship out maybe Gordon,Doucoure,Keane,Holgate,even Calvert Lewin or even Pickford to give us a chance of refreshing this abject squad,don’t want Pickford gone but I’d chance begovic for the rest of the season if it meant we had a chance to strengthen considerably in the last week of the window,not happening though is it?

So the plan is:
Sunday = announce Danjuma
Monday = wrap up Toffeenut 2nd signing
Tuesday = sack Lampard
Thursday/Friday= announce replacement so we have few days to get at least one more in

Felipe is a possibility now since Dawson is signed by Wolves. Get Holgate and Keane gone with money in the bank.

Last edited:
You would like to think this week we could ship out maybe Gordon,Doucoure,Keane,Holgate,even Calvert Lewin or even Pickford to give us a chance of refreshing this abject squad,don’t want Pickford gone but I’d chance begovic for the rest of the season if it meant we had a chance to strengthen considerably in the last week of the window,not happening though is it?
Bang on the money, but we won’t do any of that will we.
I'd sell everything/everyone that wasn't bolted to the ground.
Love this to happen, but I’d not ever sell some tbh.

I’d just terminate contracts to get the leeches out of the club, take the hit financially to remove the shithouse looser mentality from the dressing room.

We’re broke anyway but we are crippled on the prick with these spineless shitbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.