January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he? 1 goal? If that's excellent then I give up. Hes poor.
Good point. Is it possible for an attacking midfielder be excellent and only score 1 goal? Depends on his assist record and the quality around him , but it's a point well made - there has to be an end product.

Are you correct about MGW only scoring 1 goal this season? A quick Google says it's 2 goals and 2 assists , which compares favourably with AG.
Mind you AG has 6 yellows against only 1 for MGW.
Both are having very poor seasons.

MGW wouldn't have been a good signing at the ridiculous price he went for.

A goalscorer please soon...

Remember how an ageing K Campbell transformed a struggling Everton team....

Our attack is one of the weakest in the premiership...

Don't understand how a premiership club have allowed this to happen again this season...

Don't understand how a premiership club have allowed this to happen again this season...
Started the season with 3 fit forwards costing 1.7mil and 2 injured costing 1mil a
Front 5. Costing under 3mil in 2022 and the richest league in the world.

I've noticed leeds fans saying their defence has been killing them this season. You can guess how surprised I was, when I went on the BBC website this morning to see the club have identified they have a problem in that area and have a defender signed a couple of days into the window. But what would Everton do, good times, good times.

I've noticed leeds fans saying their defence has been killing them this season. You can guess how surprised I was, when I went on the BBC website this morning to see the club have identified they have a problem in that area and have a defender signed a couple of days into the window. But what would Everton do, good times, good times.

The club identified our biggest problem last window and brought in Tarks and Coady - so they do some things right. Attack is seriously worrying, but I get the impression they know this, what they do (or can do) about it, is for the club to decide. They know about our finances and purchasing power (or not) much better than any internet warrior on Twitter (or here for that matter).

I don't trust them too much, but it is what we have got. Until anyone of us puts enough money in to buy the club, we get what we are given. Sad but true.

Imagine the scenes on here if we bought a 29 year old striker playing in Turkey now

Status
Not open for further replies.