January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see us getting kudus surely..
I can't see Ajax letting him go.

I'm not massively worried about him having a good World Cup as I would like to think clubs are not stupid enough to just pick up a player after a handful of good games (compared to their opinion on him before the World Cup) but unless he forces a move it wont be happening this window.

Re: Kudus, he may be unsettled after the last window, pressuring his agent to make it happen, he is desperate to play in the prem and don’t think is overly fussy as to for who

Ajax are in no risk by losing him and are the worlds most renowned selling club

I don’t think this is going to be difficult at all

Re: Kudus, he may be unsettled after the last window, pressuring his agent to make it happen, he is desperate to play in the prem and don’t think is overly fussy as to for who

Ajax are in no risk by losing him and are the worlds most renowned selling club

I don’t think this is going to be difficult at all

You don’t think it will be difficult when bigger, better & healthier clubs ask to buy him who can pay more, offer more & aren’t in a relegation battle. Interesting.

You don’t think it will be difficult when bigger, better & healthier clubs ask to buy him who can pay more, offer more & aren’t in a relegation battle. Interesting.
I think some underestimate the pull of the premier league, kudus like many before will see it as a step onto bigger things. And ultimately he will be on a lot more money while that process takes place.

Partey left Atletico and regular champions league football to join 8th paced arsenal. Onana gave up European football at
West Ham to join us. Look at the players Newcastle have attracted. Of course if a top 6 club wants him and it’s a big if, we won’t have a chance. But to sign him over Leicester, West Ham, wolves or say Leeds, well that’s not really a tough fight for us, especially when he’s already wanted to join us once.

People realize Toney is gonna be banned for q long time, right? 200+ gambling on football charges.
Which why it’s about the only time he would consider us over other suitors.
Prob looking at a 2 month ban given Scott kashket got that with 183 bets

Smith Rowe has gone down the peckin order at Arsenal. A loan maybe ?

I work in the same room/office as his dad. Been thinking of asking him this exact question, but I know the answer already so I haven’t done it.

My bird is from Brunei as well. I’ve already asked her whether the Sultan would want to buy Everton and she just nervously smiled and ignored me lol

I work in the same room/office as his dad. Been thinking of asking him this exact question, but I know the answer already so I haven’t done it.

My bird is from Brunei as well. I’ve already asked her whether the Sultan would want to but Everton and she just nervously smiled and ignored me lol
He has just returned from a long term injury.

He has been linked to Spurs a fair bit
if course he’d probably join spurs over us, but they already have 4 top class forwards and Moura. Richarlison is probably 4th choice. I’m not saying we will get him, but the hope is at 22 he’d want to play and not be on the bench every week

I genuinely don't think the relegation battle is a big factor. A bigger factor will be us willing and able to offer him about £100k a week. He'll sign it in a heartbeat if no bigger team comes in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.