January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popped into my head a few times today. January 2023 could end up being such a defining moment in the clubs history. As an Evertonian i was crawling towards this window thinking right lets get busy. Minimum 3. 4 be nice. A whole month to bring in faces. Boost morale. Push like mad to stay up. Never in my mind did i think those given the honour of running this club would do absolutely fck all.

Cretins.

K'in ell, he'd get laughed at and called fatty if he turned up to our Wednesday five-a-side, let alone for a PL team.
It'd be fun seeing how far he got on in the bleep test, looks like he'd be lucky to get to the first bleep. In all seriousness I couldn't see dyche wanting to sign him without some kind of proof of his fitness levels.

Godfrey at LB is one of the all time examples of why you have to analyze a match past the result

The thing is, there was like a 14 game game set, of Holgate Mina Keane Holgate as a back 4, which we delivered something like 27 points, and conceded something mad like 8 goals.

It was too many games to be pure coincidence. It probably upset our attacking play, but the trade off seemed worth it.

That situation is now amplified. Coleman is 2 years older. Theres no Digne. No Richarlison. No James. We are awful offensively, and that's not going to get fixed.

If we stay up, it will be on the basis of conceding very few goals-comparatively speaking, and fluking some set pieces.

Like a drunk horny geezer stumbling round a dance floor at 2am smiling at anything with a pulse. “Any chance love?” “Also do you have a couple of quid for a taxi, I’m skint innit”
How dare you disrespect how I met my 2nd wife! (or was it 3rd wife? - either way, I expect a full apology asap...........)

The thing is, there was like a 14 game game set, of Holgate Mina Keane Holgate as a back 4, which we delivered something like 27 points, and conceded something mad like 8 goals.

It was too many games to be pure coincidence. It probably upset our attacking play, but the trade off seemed worth it.

That situation is now amplified. Coleman is 2 years older. Theres no Digne. No Richarlison. No James. We are awful offensively, and that's not going to get fixed.

If we stay up, it will be on the basis of conceding very few goals-comparatively speaking, and fluking some set pieces.
Holgate played in two positions, Christ I forgot how boss he was.

I think Moshiri would gladly sacrifice himself but not at the loss that he'd have to take. If somehow the 500m price he's talked about was met he'd be out.
I'm increasingly convinced the minute there is an 'R' next to our name Mosh will sell to anyone/the first bidder that gets close-ish to his valuation. Even if it means taking the hit of a "few hundred mil" rather than sink deeper into the hole; with the club maybe going the way of a Sunderland or Leeds or Pompey rather than a Newcastle who bounced back first go.

Status
Not open for further replies.