January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Barkley is available, and maybe Stones and oh no, too late for Rodwell. It would be like a reunion of old buddies. Dowell has flopped at Derby (?) so he might come back to haunt us. There will not be enough lockers to go round

He does look similar. I feel like he'd be even tougher to get at this point.
Would he? He's 22 where Grealish is 24. Grealish might be wanting a top 3/4 team as his next move while Nkunku might want to leave a team named after a bad tasting energy drink.

Would he? He's 22 where Grealish is 24. Grealish might be wanting a top 3/4 team as his next move while Nkunku might want to leave a team named after a bad tasting energy drink.
Nkunku might want to leave a team that might win the Bundesliga, is in the CL knockouts and is nailed on for the CL next year for Everton? Nah that won't be happening.

Reports West Ham want Barkley on loan, would you have him back here? If it meant him coming back and Sigs leaving I would be up for that.

No chance, he has been found out at Chelsea and I think he was only really good for us for a season and a half. I was sick of seeing him, pick up the ball, take 20 touches, barely move forward whilst the crowd shouted either "pass" or "shoot", only to see him get tacked and the crowd shout " eff off Barkley!"

Status
Not open for further replies.